Is it Time for a Computer Upgrade?
How old is your computer or other equipment? It may not seem old to you–time flies! It is difficult to determine whether your computer is working poorly if you do not know what a new computer would be able to do. If your computer is running extremely slowly, to the point you feel like doing the laundry while waiting for it to turn on or change a web page, you have a problem! Perhaps it just cannot seem to keep up with the software you use or keeps “crashing”. In some cases, it may just need optimization. Perhaps with a little TLC, it will begin to perform the way you need it to. Or, it may be that it is time for a change. Computers change quickly, and what is just a few years old may be very much out of date compared to what is available today. What you need is the right information to make an intelligent decision!
I will help you to analyze what you have, and choose new equipment that will work better for your needs. These services might include:
- A clear explanation of what you now have, including computers, routers, printers, networks, etc. and what is now available for you
- Analysis of your needs and help with shopping online and/or in local stores to choose the equipment that is right for your needs–not too much, but also not too basic
- Informing you about the benefits and costs of other items–smartphones, tablets and more–so you can make a decision whether these can meet your needs
- Ordering the new equipment for you, and getting the very best price possible
- Complete setup of new equipment, including computers, printers, routers, installing software, transferring files from the old computer, setting up antivirus, backup solutions, etc.
- Syncing of mail, contacts and calendars on your smartphone or tablet and showing you the best apps to download
- Reformatting (erasing) all the data on your old computer so it can be donated or recycled
- Teaching you about the new system, and showing you how it works (and making sure it does!)